Metal Recycling State Laws and Regulations
At All American Recycling, we adhere to the following Texas state laws, regulations and procedures:
- You must have a valid state issued ID to sell all materials excluding tin, iron, and aluminum cans. Passports and consulate ID cards are not acceptable forms of identification to sell materials.
- All motor vehicles (cars, trucks, RVs, etc.) require a clear title to recycle.
- We cannot accept stainless steel kegs, per Texas state law enacted September 1, 2011.
- We cannot accept city or state road signs, fire hydrants, or cemetery vases or urns.
- Air conditioning components (excluding window units) require an HVAC license, original receipt of purchase with the seller’s name and address on it, or a letter on company letterhead from an A/C company.
All American Recycling is an upstanding company in the greater Austin, Texas community. Please help us uphold these procedures and policies. And THANK YOU for your continued business!
Monday–Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 3 pm